This 350gsm Wooltara Classic Wool Fleece Underblanket is made with superwash treated Australian wool which provides a sensation of luxury that cannot be matched by other bedding materials. The millions of air pockets created by wool's three-dimensional structure give unique insulating qualities. In winter, these air pockets hold body warmth and insulate against the cold.
Wool ventilates in summer. Wool keeps the body dry by absorbing up to 30% of its own weight in the moisture given off by the body, up to 1 litre each night, without feeling damp. A deep pile will form an air barrier between you and the mattress, allowing airflow. This ventilation draws the moisture away, keeping you comfortably dry and cool even on those sticky nights.
The fully fitted pure cotton elasticated skirt stretched to fit most mattresses up to 45cm. Easy care - ideal for all families. A great choice.
- 350 GSM pure New Australian washable Wool Pile.
- Fully-fitted cotton skirt.
- Moisture absorbent and great ventilation.
- Ultra-Fresh treated for lasting freshness & effective control of dust mites.
- Fully machine washable.
- Healthy choice for comfort.
- Single Bed: 91cm x 190cm + 40cm
- Double Bed: 137cm x 190cm + 40cm
- Queen Bed: 152cm x 203cm + 40cm
- King Bed: 180cm x 203cm + 40cm
- Warm hand or machine wash separately on the wool cycle only use approved wool detergent.
- Rinse well.
- Reduced spin.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Dry cleanable.
Made in China.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||Mattress Toppers & Protectors|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Time2Shop Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.