This 300G Wooltara Wool Rich Junior Wooly Pillow is made with 60% Australian pure new washable wool and 40% super-loft polyester filling. Low-level fill is more comfortable for young children than a fuller pillow. The pure cotton Japara casing with Ultra-Fresh treatment allows air to circulate around the face and neck for more peaceful, natural, and refreshing sleep.
Children grow faster in their first five years than they ever will again in their lives. Much of this important development takes place while they are sleeping, so why not give them the best possible sleeping environment with Wooltara's My First Woolly range! Specially designed for children with an emphasis on natural fibres, My First Wooly range offers your child a healthy and comfortable sleep.
- 300G 60% Australian pure new Washable Wool and 40% super-loft polyester filling.
- Natural cotton japara casing allows air to circulate around the face and neck for a more peaceful, natural, and refreshing sleep.
- Low-level fills are more comfortable for young children than a fuller pillow.
- Ultra-fresh treated for lasting freshness & effective control of dust mites.
- Hand or machine washable.
- Supplied in a zippered bag with handles for easy carrying and storage.
- 50cm x 35cm
- Approx total weight of Quilt 0.37 Kilo
- Do not remove the filling to clean.
- Warm (40 degrees) machine wash on wool cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Normal Spin.
- Dry naturally or tumble dry on a low setting.
- Do not dry clean.
Made in China.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Time2Shop Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.